SpinPop is the game inspired from 'Hexic' with additional twist to speed up your heart rate!
The basic strategy is:
* Touch center of any 2x2 gem block to spin, then any gems with matched pattern will be popped.
* The basic pattern is more than 3 gems with same color in a row or column.
* Try to match special patterns, ex. 'T', '+', 'L', to pop entire gems in both row and column and double the scores!
The advanced strategy is:
* Use Monster Ball smartly: Match 4 gems with same color to get "Monster Ball" which will pop one row/column of gems in the direction it got spin out (it's 90 degree tangent to the spin direction). Try to match 5 gems with same color to get "Super Monster Ball" which will pop 3 rows/columns of gems!
* Time is money + domino effect: pop gem with star sign will increase time and also pop gems around it. Try to trigger chain reaction by arranging gems with star close to each other. Watch out for the bomb! It counts down every spin and will take away 45 seconds if it explodes.
* Invincible Fire Monster Ball: match 3 gems with star will get a "Fire Monster Ball" which will eliminate ALL the gem on screen!!!
Tank Game is a iPhone 3D action game designed with sophisticated artificial intelligence to challenge your strategy thinking, tank aiming, and dodging skills. It is set in a town with invading enemy tanks. Your mission is to destroy those enemies as many as possible while getting survival as long as possible. The enemies are trained with artificial intelligence that knows to use outflanking tactics or surprise attack. An advice to succeed in this game is to keep moving and hitting aid gas cans for healing while aiming and firing enemies by rotating the tower.
- There will be 4 tanks at once. After you destroy one, a new tank will be born in somewhere of the town within 10 seconds.
- To heal your tank, there will be totally 8 aid gas cans scattered in the town for you to hit and repair. After you consume one, a new one will be created somewhere of the town within 20 seconds.
- A cannon reload takes about 2 seconds for next firing.
- There is a challenge to control both tank moving and tower rotating at the same time. Good luck for perfecting your aiming and dodging control skills.
The user interface brief: there are 3 circles on screen bottom:
1. Move: the left circle is for controlling tank moving: Left, Right, Forward, and Backward.
2. Fire: the middle circle is for firing the cannon.
3. Tower: the right circle is for rotating tower and cannon level for aiming: Left, Right, Up, and Down.
Notice: The view aspect always follows the tower/cannon direction so the tank direction is sometimes different from the tower/cannon direction. Please watch the hint of the moving directions on the ground for guidance.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch, Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later